Terms and Conditions for Immigration Consultation
1. Immi Canada hereby engages the immigration consultants Celina Hui (R507191) e Shervin Madani (R506959), registered with Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council – ICCRC, who will provide the immigration consultation services with the purpose of analyzing the client profile and providing information related to temporary visas, as well as permanent visas concerning the Canadian immigration.
2. The Initial Consultation with post-consultation support will cost CAD$245.00 and it will last 40 minutes. The client will be assisted by e-mail regarding any matters discussed in the meeting. Immi Canada team will answer up to 15 questions by e-mail. No questions will be answered via social networks or other means of communication. In case of remaining doubts, the client will also be provided with a free of charge consultation up to 20 minutes which must be arranged within the following 9 months from the initial consultation. In case of client cancellation or no-show, the consultation will not be rescheduled.
3. The Initial Consultation will cost CAD$ 195.00 and it will last 40 minutes. It will not include follow-ups by e-mail with the team or another meeting with the consultant.
4. The Express Consultation will cost CAD$120.00 and it will last a maximum of 20 minutes. It will not include a consultation follow up by e-mail with the team or a free of charge meeting with the consultant.
5. The consultations and post-consultation support will not comprise analysis of documents or forms in progress that are not being conducted by Immi Canada, or analysis of NOC – National Occupational Classification.
6. Any advice will be focused exclusively on the client and his / her direct family, if applicable. It is understood as a direct family the spouse or companion and children under 22 years. Other family members or friends are not included in the consultation.
7. The recording of the consultation is allowed; however, the recording materials must not be used for commercial purposes or public disclosure.
8. The consultation will be subject to availability on the consultant agenda, allowing the time difference between Vancouver and the city where the client is located. Scheduled appointments with Shervin will be held via Skype. Scheduled appointments with Celina will be conducted through the Go To Meeting.
9. Changes on previously scheduled consultations can be made at least 24 hours in advance from the time of the consultation. Cancellations made within 24 hours prior to the previously scheduled time will be subject to an additional fee of CAD$50.
10. In case of cancellations made by Immi Canada, the consultation will be rescheduled to the closest available time.
11. In case of delays by the client, the consultation will be performed during the remaining time of the previously scheduled time.
12. If the client does not appear for the consultation, the payment will not be refunded. Moreover, for rescheduling, there will be an additional fee of CAD$50.
13. The Consultations scheduled with Celina Hui may be conducted in English, Portuguese and Cantonese. The consultations scheduled with Sherwin Madani may be conducted in English, German and Farsi.
14. Within a period of 12 months from the first consultation, the client opts for a discount of 10% on the total of Immi Canada fees for temporary visas contract, or in case of permanent residence contract, the discount will correspond to the full consultation amount.
15. There will be no refund for any consultation.
16. Payment can be made by PayPal or international credit card. The amount will always be charged in Canadian dollars currency according to the daily exchange rate.
17. The consultation may be recorded by Immi Canada.
18. All Information provided during the consultation is based on the expertise of Immi Canada consultants, the Canadian legislation as well as official data released by the Government of Canada. Link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/.